McAleese & Associates, P.C., works with small, medium and large government contracting companies looking to do business with the Federal government. We offer the following contract consulting and legal services:
Federal Government Contracting Consulting Services:
- Industry research and analysis;
- Complete market segment analysis, including
- Budget analysis and forecasting
- Strategic market assessments
- Customer assessments
- Competitor analysis
- Entrance strategies into new markets
- New product marketing and roll-out
- Stakeholder analysis and action plans;
- Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Federal defense budget and program analyses;
- Defense policy analysis;
- Strategic assessments of specific government sectors and programs, keeping in mind the effects of the current political environment and current and forecasted policy decisions;
- Congressional stakeholder action plans.
Federal Government Contracting Legal Services:
- Due diligence on potential mergers & acquisitions;
- Contract awards;
- Contract compliance and administration issues;
- Cost and contract pricing issues;
- Contract and subcontract disputes;
- Bid protests;
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) compliance.
McAleese also performs customized research and strategy analyses to suit specific client needs. Please contact Jim McAleese for a consultation at (703) 421-0104.